Quarterly Display Supply Chain Financial Health Report
File FormatPDF (レポート本体編) & Excel (データベース編)
1) まずは「お問い合わせフォーム」経由のご要請にて「国内販売価格」を24時間以内にご返信します。 2) 続いて、レポート最新号に基づく「商品サンプル」を作成の上、ご返信します。 3) さらに、ご希望されるお客様には、DSCCアジア代表・田村喜男アナリストによる「本レポートの強み～DSCC独自の分析手法とは」のご説明 (お電話またはWEB面談) の上、お客様のミッションやお悩みをお聞かせください。本レポートを主候補に、課題解決に向けた最適サービスをご提案させていただきます。 4) ご購入後も、掲載内容に関するご質問を国内お客様サポート窓口が承り、質疑応答ミーティングを通じた国内外アナリスト／コンサルタントとの積極的な交流をお手伝いします。
This report provides a deep dive into the health of 46 publicly traded companies in the display supply chain which enables companies to benchmark themselves against their competition as well as track the health of their suppliers and customers. It also includes aggregated metrics for each layer of the display supply chain.
This report provides a deep dive into the health of 46 publicly traded companies in the display supply chain which enables companies to benchmark themselves against their competition as well as track the health of their suppliers and customers. It provides critical data and unbiased analysis on panel suppliers and equipment manufacturers which financial analysts can use to benchmark the companies they are tracking and monitor those they haven't been tracking. It also enables companies and bankers to perform financial due diligence on companies they are interested in acquiring or investing in as well as establish industry specific benchmarks and baselines.
This report provides its clients with all of the critical data (income statements, balance sheet, cash flow and industry metrics), insights, market commentary and guidance released by publicly traded display supply chain companies in their quarterly earnings reports, stock exchange filings, press releases and conference calls along with unbiased analysis from DSCC analysts within 24-48 hours of their earnings calls.
The financial and industry data is incorporated into pivot tables which go back to Q1'13 and makes comparisons by company, layer of the supply chain, country, etc. extremely easy. The results are also aggregated to determine which layer of the supply chain (equipment or panels) is performing best and has the best outlook and which companies within each layer of the supply chain are performing best. Aggregated financial and industry metrics are also provided. Analysis is provided in a PPT file which can easily be incorporated into internal presentations.
- Equipment - Applied Materials, AP Systems, Avaco, Canon (Tokki), Charm, Coherent, Contrel, Device ENG, DMS, EO Technics, Han's Laser, HB Technology, ICD, Invenia, Jusung, KC Tech, KMAC, LIS, Nikon, Nissin Electric, Philoptics, SCREEN Holdings, SEMES, SFA Engineering, Shenzhen Liande, SNU Precision, TEL, TES, Top Engineering, Toptec, ULVAC, Vessel, Viatron Technologies, V-Technology, Wonik IPS, Wuhan Jingce, Y.A.C. and YoungWoo DSP.
- Panels - AUO, BOE, CEC Panda, CHOT, CPT China, CSOT, HannStar, Innolux, JDI, LG Display, Samsung Display, Sharp, Tianma and Visionox.
- Powerpoint summaries from every publicly traded display equipment and panel supplier within 48 hours of their earnings calls.
- Pivot tables with all company financial (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and industry data which go back to Q1'13.
- Comparison chapter which compares company financial and industry performance by company and layer of the supply chain, determining which companies are performing best. Also includes financial and industry metrics aggregated by layer of the supply chain.
本レポートのご質問・ご要望はこちらから (国内お客様サポート担当宛)Contact Sales