2020 MicroLED Display Technology and Market Outlook Report
注目技術の調査レポートを製作開始！ With growing interest in microLEDs, DSCC is proud to announce a new report on MicroLED Display Technology and Market Outlook. The new report is expected to be offered soon and is critical for every company in the microLED supply/chain- LED suppliers, panel makers, technology developers, OEMs, assembly houses, and R&D.
Published年刊 (2020年9月頃発刊 ※予約受付中)
以下はグローバルサイトのご紹介情報です。現在企画・製作中のため、収録内容の最新情報を「お問い合わせフォーム」からご確認ください。1) 和文概要資料、販売開始時期、および国内販売価格をご返信します。 2) その後、国内アナリストによる「本レポートの強み～DSCC独自の分析手法とは」の詳細ご説明の上、お客様のミッションやお悩みをお聞かせください (WEB面談) 。本レポートを主候補に、課題解決に向けた最適サービスをご提案させていただきます。 3) ご購入後も、掲載内容に関するご質問を国内お客様サポート窓口が承り、国内外アナリスト／コンサルタントとの交流をお手伝いします。
MicroLEDs have garnered a lot of interest for use in displays in the last few years. MicroLEDs can potentially offer numerous advantages over other flat-panel display technologies, most notably in low power consumption, high brightness, high color saturation, faster response rate, longer lifetime, and higher efficiency. The superior performance makes microLEDs attractive for use in a variety of applications, ranging from super large TVs to wearable devices to microdisplays for use in AR/VR devices. Automotive and industrial applications are also advantageously addressed by microLED technologies due to its lower power requirements, higher brightness, and ability to withstand harsher environmental conditions such as a broader temperature range.
With growing interest in microLEDs, DSCC is proud to announce a new report on MicroLED Display Technology and Market Outlook. The new report is expected to be offered soon and is critical for every company in the microLED supply/chain- LED suppliers, panel makers, technology developers, OEMs, assembly houses, and R&D.
Report Deliverables Include:
- Introduction to MicroLED displays
- MicroLED Attributes vs Application Requirement
- MicroLED Displays with additional functionalities
- How are MicroLED displays manufactured?
- MicroLEDs Manufacturing by Mass Transfer
- Epitaxy & Chip Manufacturing
- Sapphire, GaAs Vs GaN on Si
- Challenges & Infrastructure requirements
- Mass Transfer Process: Types, Challenges, Key players, Status
- Yield and Defect Management
- MicroLED efficiency challenges
- MicroLEDs Manufacturing by Monolithic and Hybridization Approach
- Color Conversion for MicroLEDs
- Display Structure and Backplane
- MicroLED Cost Analysis: Epiwafer, QD color conversion, transfer costs
- MicroLED supply chain scenarios
- Key players in MicroLED supply chain
- Substrate, MOCVD and transfer tool requirements
- MicroLED application roadmap
- MicroLED Market Outlook: Shipment, Revenue, Area Forecast
- Competitive Landscape
本レポートのご質問・ご要望はこちらから (国内お客様サポート担当宛)Contact Sales